Last year I did an Alice in Wonderland project which is all uploaded in my gallerey. Now the second one is coming up, like next week on Monday is pretty much the start, I've to have a powerpoint with some of my favourite images from last year and talk about how they're going to influence my next project or whatever. But anyway, I've had a couple of ideas and I thought I'd pitch them to you guys and you could maybe tell me what you think? This new graded unit is 20 images so a hell of a ton bigger than the last.
1) Nudes of Scotland - scottish landscape or on a beach with a nude model posing. Example of locations - Arran (Glena Rosa), Heads of Ayr Beach
2) Roald Dahl - images of children as the characters e.g Sophie catching dreams in Giant Country. George making medicine, Matilda in the library surrounded by stacks of books.
3) Dark/horror Circus Mockumentary - first story would be a female clown that gets kicked out the circus and becomes a prostitute. Or like the ringmaster buying your soul so you can never leave the circus. So it’ll be a bit of everything I guess, real life and fantasty.
4) Phobia's - from the serious to the stupid. For example fear of spiders to the fear of feathers. Fear of water to the fear of socks.
5) Popping Up in Places concept - using a frame/mirror as a portal to places. To places of my childhood/memories or random places like on a train or bus or in the middle of the sea etc.
6) The Box People concept - the model has a box over their head, this will represent the person as someone not accepted or noticed in society for example a child in there abusive home, a woman who cannot have children, bullied girl etc
These ones are all my favourite, I couldn't have too many ideas as I don't think I'd get anywhere. I hope the explanations is enough but if they confuse them at all please ask me or if you feel like having a little cat comment below. And as always I'll leave you with a feature